2009年2月17日星期二

Hey All,,..Great News...

Hey all,

Great news, our bbq dinner got 25 members and 4 "xie tiao yuan" attending...

So, remember ya, this saturday, 7pm at my house....dunno how to come ??
call me la.... wan to come early and help also can..haha....

THE MOST IMPORTANT IS....bring money come la...dun think come to eat n dun pay lor...
"THERE ARE NO FREE DINNER DE" ..haha....din pay cannot enter my house...haha....
Budget : less than rm15 because we still have rm150 left from last year la..haha...
Prepared exact amout leh...dun give me rm50..haha....better RM1 n rm5 to...
easy for me to give changes to others if there are extra money to pay back to u all...

Any problem please let me know....N PLZ DO NOT GIVE US AEROPLANE COZ WE ARE BUYING THE FOOD N PREPARED EVERYTHING NOW EDI....


Regards,
Mr No MOney

4 条评论:

yen 说...
此评论已被作者删除。
匿名 说...

yeah, wish that we all will have a great time in this saturday

匿名 说...

咔咔咔~
没想到有25个人参加?!
好开心啊!
有谁要对我还一点?
我可以烤鸡翅膀给你哦!

Unknown 说...

haha...y always just, u , me n jun jun come to leave comment de...sien lor....mrs jun jun...u say after u go orphanage u will come my hoz help me de wo..if nt...u know la..haha..